Rehab Aide - Physical Therapy
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
regular weekends, and weekdays prn
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The rehabilitation aide assists in patient related activities and treatment and performs routine duties related to the operation of the department. The rehabilitation aide provides service within the limits of the law and may not carry out any procedure they are not qualified to provide.
· Previous experience with patient care and/or experience in a rehabilitation setting preferred
· Proficiency in computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel required
· Ability to understand and follow directions given by the supervising therapist and rehab leadership required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment required
· Ability to multi-task and/or prioritize competing requests on an ongoing basis required
· The incumbent will be expected to complete an on-the-job orientation period and competency evaluation.
· High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience in related field.
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer