Program Coordinator, Central Coast Health Connect
Full Time (Exempt)
Work Hours: M-F 8-5
The CHI Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the integrated Population Health goals of Community Health Innovations (CHI). This position assists with leading the coordination and implementation of clinical information technology systems, acts as a subject matter and content expert supporting the systems, is responsible for maintenance and ongoing training of systems, and performs project management functions to support company and partner's goals and strategic initiatives. This position requires the capability to identify workflow and process gaps in order to make enhancement recommendations and implement change processes, through in-depth system knowledge. The position works closely with patients, community members and partners to communicate the value of the information systems and assist with system use and performance. The position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience in business administration, medical practice management, informatics, computer science or a similar discipline.
- 3-4 years minimum of relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- Previous electronic health record or other healthcare system technical experience is required; high-level familiar with HIE technologies such as HL7, CCDA
- Professional demeanor with effective, tactful, and persuasive written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Previous client and/or patient customer service experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills in addition to strong capabilities in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Ability to balance multi-stakeholder goals and objectives.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2776