Administrative Specialist - Lean Transformation
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
This Administrative Specialist is responsible for the optimal day-to-day operation of the Lean Transformation Office. Practicing Lean principles in the department, the incumbent will minimize waste in the department by managing the department Kanban and related processes for supplies and materials. S/he will develop, follow and improve standard work for the function of the Lean Transformation Office (LTO) such as communication flow between staff and their stakeholders, workshop preparation and execution, and organizational communication tactics. In order to understand and respond to demand of the LTO, S/he will coordinate the Lean Master Calendar, being the process owner for a portion of the calendar's execution to include, but not limited to Education activities.
This role will cross-train and be able to function as a Lean Specialist to enhance capacity of the LTO to respond to demand, as well as be a knowledgeable process owner for LTO functions
· Completion of some college or business courses is preferred.
· Lean Certification within 2 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer