Wellness & Event Coordinator - Community Outreach
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Variable, Monday- Friday
Wellness & Event Coordinator - Business Development & Community Outreach
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite, 50% subsidized at Montage Wellness Centers
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
This position supports the Corporate Account Manager of Business Development and Community Outreach to ensure the effective delivery of our comprehensive wellness platform including overseeing our employer clients/members experience through our outreach wellness portal. This also includes the coordination and support of our speaker's program, promotion of service lines, onsite biometric screenings, and other account management services.
· Assists with the development and delivery of county-wide worksite wellness programs and services including but not limited to; liaising with various stakeholders to deliver services, mapping geographic opportunities, developing impact strategies, providing onsite promotion, and creating databased marketing programs and materials.
· Coordinates and manages wellness initiatives and activities for clients including but not limited to; ensuring adherence to contract/proposal requirements, packaging services and pricing, invoicing clients and tracking payment activity, biometric screenings, wellness challenges, program promotion, and special events.
· Coordinates wellness platform onboarding and activity among corporate clients including data and wellness portal management, performing regular updates, wellness challenge administration, and providing client support with troubleshooting when needed.
· Serves as a contact to connect community members to hospital service lines and community wellness programs.
· Drives innovation and the implementation of evidence-based wellness programs to ensure programming is consistent with client need and established program goals.
· Utilizes aggregate data, participant surveys, and needs assessments to develop and support recommendations for relevant and impactful health and wellness programs and initiatives.
· Develops customized reports and presentations to drive actionable interventions.
· Oversees client experience to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer services and the successful delivery of initiatives and programs that support Community Hospital's vision and mission
· Assists with the oversight of our speaker's engagement to ensure optimal customer service and client engagement.
· Performs business analysis to identify and trend engagement and wellness service utilization and provides reports and recommendations for improvement.
· Submits regular status reports on all projects to ensure goals are achieved.
· Identifies gaps and barriers to access, engagement, and resource utilization and builds strategies to effectively address.
· Uses client insight and competitive market intelligence to deliver value to and enrich existing client relationships and improve health outcomes.
· Identifies, develops, and manages effective client engagement tools and health information technologies.
· Customer Experience: Must have a strong background and ability to recognize and deliver innovative and exceptional customer experience.
· Accountability and Dependability: Assumes responsibility for independently accomplishing duties in an effective and timely manner while exercising excellent judgment and effective communication. Ability to work well under stress and against deadlines.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making: Identifies, analyzes, organizes, and solves problems and issues in a timely, effective manner; uses data and input from others to make sound, timely decisions.
· Integrity: Consistently honors commitments and takes responsibility for actions and words. Maintains confidentiality (HIPPA)
· Flexibility: Demonstrates adaptability and openness to alternative solutions and flexibility when interacting with others, understanding their attitudes, needs, interests, and perspectives.
· Organizational Skills. This position requires someone with exceptional and demonstrable organizational skills.
· Inclusiveness: The ability to network and partner with all internal and external stakeholders including broad and diverse representation of private/public and traditional/non-traditional community organizations.
· Marketing and business development experience in hospital, managed care or provider relations preferred.
· Knowledge of managed care concepts and health promotion strategies.
· Ability to thrive and be dynamic in a constantly evolving environment.
· Effective leader, self-driven, and the ability to thrive both independently and as a part of a team.
· Proven track record of successful project management and coordination, detail oriented, and strong research skills.
· Ability to be nimble and initiate projects and activities independently, organize/set priorities, and complete work in a timely manner despite deadlines and competing requirements.
· Ability to exercise good judgment in appraising situations and making independent decisions and identify when escalation and feedback is necessary.
· Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with the community, patients, clients, and key stakeholders.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds into a vehicle
· Business degree in marketing or health promotion
· ACSM, CHES, Chapman Institute, or related certification
· Event planning experience
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· Bachelor's degree in business (marketing), health promotion, communications, or other related field.
· High proficiency with using MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) and a high technical literacy that will enable learning new technical platforms and programs as needed.
· Achieve Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) certification by 12 months of hire date.
· Must possess a valid California driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer