Sr. Administrative Assistant - Ohana - Ohana
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
High School Diploma/GED Required
2 years experience required
Sr. Administrative Assistant - OHANA
- Excellent pay and generous benefits, including a pension and scholarship reimbursement
- Excellent team-oriented culture
- Free onsite gym for employees
- Employee dining
- "Best Place to Work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The senior administrative assistant is responsible for the completion of daily clerical operations within the department. The Sr. Admin independently preforms a wide variety of complex and responsible clerical duties. The Sr. Admin maintains sensitive and confidential information. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality work, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and a broad clerical knowledge. S/he interacts with many departmental directors, medical staff, supervisors, peers in a positive, and patients & family service oriented manner.
- Minimum two years of administrative assistant experience required.
- Working knowledge of office equipment required.
- Knowledge of PC systems and MS Office required (PPT, Publisher, Outlook & Excel) required
- Knowledge of professional business correspondence and the ability to proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy is required
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to organize and handle competing priorities
- Previous clerical or administrative experience in a medical office setting and knowledge of medical terminology and guest relations preferred
- Reception experience with diverse responsibilities preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience in related field
- Some college or business courses preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer