Sr. Administrative Assistant- Health Information Technology - Health Information Technology
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Health Information Technology
Senior Administrative Assistant
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director, the Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the management team and all staff within the department. This fast-paced position is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties as well as acting as a liaison between the department, upper management, vendors, and the physicians. Administrative duties include creating, proofing, and editing materials, creating detailed documents, presentations, and posters, as well as scheduling training sessions for hospital staff. This position will also be responsible for all travel arrangements for the department staff as well as working closely with vendors to coordinate site visits. Other duties include assisting the management team with the budget process, procurement and invoice management, meeting coordination, staff scheduling and payroll edits, support director with calendaring, meeting preparation, producing and distributing reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, ordering office supplies and maintaining the department's intranet web page.
- Five years of previous experience in an administrative role supporting upper management.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be an effective communicator, able to manage competing priorities while providing excellent customer service.
- Must be highly professional, an anticipatory team player willing to take on additional duties/projects as appointed.
- Proficiency with Adobe, Visio, Publisher, Dreamweaver and Access is highly preferred.
- Accounting and purchasing experience.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Some college or business courses preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer