Speech Therapist-Outpatient - Speech Therapy
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
M-F and rotating weekends
Speech Therapist- Outpatient
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
We are currently seeking a CA-licensed Speech Therapists to join our team. As a member of our rehab team, you'll enjoy a supportive work environment, training, and teaching opportunities, and generous continuing education benefits for your continued professional growth. You'll also find an environment that prizes teamwork, initiative, and input, demonstrates a shared commitment to excellent patient care, and offers recognition for employee contributions.
· Masters in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology from an educational program accredited by the ASHA required
· Doctorate degree preferred
· Speech language Pathologist license issued by the State of California required, may consider CFY
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
Equal Opportunity Employer