Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Care
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
*varied-12 hour shifts
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
The RCP provides respiratory care services to patients of all ages. These services include assessment and reassessment of clinical conditions where indicated, and determination, implementation, and documentation of appropriate therapies. The RCP provides education according to current department standards for patients, families, community members, students and other staff.
· Experience in acute care to include critical care experience is preferred.
· Two (2) years or more experience in field of Respiratory Care is preferred
· Graduate of a school for Respiratory Therapy.
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Credential required
· Valid California License for Respiratory Care required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
· ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
Equal Opportunity Employer