Program Manager - Epic Community Connect - EHR Transformation Team
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
EHR Transformation Team
Full Time (Exempt)
Bachelor Degree Required
Program Manager - Epic Community Connect
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees onsite
- Employee Commissary
- "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
Responsible for the development, planning, oversight, coordination, and execution of the Community Connect Program. Projects include, but are not limited to, the implementation of the Epic Electronic Medical Record through Community Connect, technical solutions enhancing the practice and hospital experience, and coordinating with the HIT department projects servicing our community partners. The individual in this role will be required to manage the program portfolio alongside the direct management and coordination of multiple concurrent projects across both the community network and internal to Montage Health.
Provides direct management for Community Connect project managers and workflow analysts.
- Minimum of three years' experience implementing Epic products in a hospital and ambulatory environment
- Prior project management experience managing large projects ($3 million + budget), minimum 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills, will need to be able to communicate with a diverse audience of clients
- Demonstrate ability to balance priorities
- Demonstrate effective problem solving, negotiation and project leadership skills
- Issue management and problem analysis techniques
- Organizational skills including time, task and process management
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Basic knowledge of EMR & Practice Management systems
- Prior experience implementing Community Connect
- Prior programmatic experience encompassing the ability to manage multiple, competing projects and initiatives and allocate resources and time effectively, minimal 5 years
- Successful track record of implementing IT applications
- Successful track record of implementing BPRs (Business Project Re-engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Computer Science, Project Management Certifications or related field.
Epic certifications in Ambulatory, Cadence/Prelude, Professional Billing preferred