Physical Therapist - Westland House Rehabilitation
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Westland House Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist - Westland House
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
We are currently seeking a CA-licensed Physical Therapists to join our team at Westland House. As a member of our rehab team, you'll enjoy a supportive work environment, training, and teaching opportunities, and generous continuing education benefits for your continued professional growth. You'll also find an environment that prizes teamwork, initiative, and input, demonstrates a shared commitment to excellent patient care, and offers recognition for employee contributions.
Provide Physical Therapy services to patients of all ages who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes. The Physical Therapist interacts and practices in collaboration with a variety of professionals involved in the care of the patients. The Physical Therapist educates and directs and supervises physical therapy services including support personnel. Physical Therapy services include examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and intervention of the patient in order to reduce disability. The Physical Therapist also provides prevention and wellness services and assists in program development and teaching to patients and staff. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality of care, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and a broad knowledge base.
· Physical therapist experience preferred.
· Skilled Nursing Facility, residential care, or outpatient experience with patient populations that include neurological, orthopedic, and medical conditions preferred.
· Education and training sufficient to obtain a California Physical Therapist license
· Current state of California Physical Therapy license required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required
Equal Opportunity Employer