Physical Therapist- Outpatient (Marina) - Physical Therapy
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
8:30 am - 5 pm with weekend inpatient rotation
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Ed Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free onsite Gym for Employees
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
*Looking for a physical therapist with experience in vestibular treatment
· Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy educational program.
· Master's or Doctorate degree preferred
· Physical Therapist license issued by the Physical Therapy Board of California
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification
Equal Opportunity Employer