Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Work Hours: rotating weekend
Physical Therapy Assistant - SNF
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including Continuing Education and PTO
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
Under the leadership of the department director and/or assistant director, the physical therapist assistant is responsible for supporting the mission of the Hospital by providing quality physical therapy services to patients of all ages who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes. Interventions are performed in the acute care or outpatient environment under the supervision and direction of the physical therapist of record. The physical therapist assistant interacts and practices in collaboration with a variety of professionals involved in the care of the patient, and supports the organization's efforts to provide prevention and wellness services in the community.
· Must have demonstrated track record of effective collaboration with care team members of all disciplines and ability to function optimally as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, and visitors.
· Basic computer skills and word processing skills.
· Experience in acute care setting preferred
· As necessary to obtain CA physical therapy assistant license.
· Physical Therapist Assistant license or Physical therapy license Applicant (PTLA) status is required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR certification is required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2230