Occupational Therapist - Occupational Therapy
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Saturdays and weekday coverage as available
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including Continuing Education and Pension
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for supporting the mission of the Hospital by providing quality occupational therapy services. The Occupational Therapist applies evidence, knowledge, and skills regarding the therapeutic use of occupations to positively affect health, well-being, and life satisfaction of patients of all ages who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes. The Occupational Therapist uses occupations as a method of intervention implementation by engaging clients in occupations that are therapeutically selected or other occupational therapy interventions. The Occupational Therapist interacts and practices in collaboration with a variety of professionals involved in the care of the patient.
· Outpatient OT experienced preferred.
· Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy required.
· Masters or doctorate degree preferred.
· Licensed by the Occupational Therapy Board of California required
· American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer