MRI Tech - MRI
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 8 years in a row!
The MRI Technologist is responsible for delivering quality patient care to all patient populations in Radiology and its satellite facilities during hours on duty. The MRI Technologist possesses skills and knowledge to competently provide diagnostic quality and images with proper documentation of radiology record requirements and safety, maximizing the use of equipment and resources. The MRI Technologist interacts in a positive, service-oriented manner with patients, medical staff, and peers, and performs all procedures and all RIS and HIS procedures in the area of assignment.
- Acute care hospital MRI Technologist experience within the past three years is preferred.
- As necessary for required licensure.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R)(MR) or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) required.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification is required.