Implementation Analyst_Epic Connect
Full Time (Exempt)
Work Hours: 8/M-F
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
Position Summary: Reporting to the Epic Connect Program Manager, the Implementation Analyst is responsible for onboarding new affiliate medical practices and their staff through training, workflow analysis, build documentation, and Go-Live support services. He/She drives the objectives of Montage Health by assisting in the design and configuration of the integrated line of applications conductive to the Epic EHR (Electronic Health Record) software for Montage Health's Epic Connect affiliates. The Implementation Analyst must take upon themselves the responsibility of consulting with affiliate medical practices to provide them with appropriate solutions that focus on meticulous, secure and effective patient care and provider/user workflows, which also aims to offer the affiliates the best quality outcomes achievable for their patients. This individual may also be responsible for developing strategies for change management, business process improvement, and providing application optimization suggestions.
· 2 years of experience in healthcare operations, including experience in Healthcare IT required.
· 1 year experience implementing EpicCare Ambulatory required.
· Experience documenting and analyzing clinical and administrative workflows required.
· Possesses strong analytical skills required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and physicians required.
· Ability to multi-task working on a variety of projects at one time; each project interrupted by another or some other project of higher priority, as well as interruptions resulting from close working proximity to co-workers required.
· Ability to work productively in teams and independently required.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook required.
· Experience in formal and informal teaching of adult learners required.
· Demonstrates knowledge of ambulatory policies and procedures required.
· Experience in leading and facilitating group/team process desired.
· Epic Application build experience preferred.
· Project management experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Business, or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
· Certifications in EpicCare Ambulatory, Cadence, and Professional Billing preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2756