Executive Assistant - Montage Health Foundation
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Montage Health Foundation
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the vice president/chief development officer (CDO) - Foundation reports directly to that position and will perform a wide range of administrative, project management and support activities for the CDO and the Board of Trustees. The EA will support the direct reports of the management team on an as needed basis. The CDO is responsible for the leadership and management of the Montage Health Foundation. The executive holds leadership roles in healthcare entities, collaborative, and industry organizations. Therefore, this role must have a thorough understanding of the Foundation's strategic plan and operational organization, as the nature of the work will support the executive's tactical vision.
The EA represents the executive and the enterprise professionally with internal and external stakeholders, including Montage Health Foundation and subsidiary Board members. This role must act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as it is the first point of contact for the executive and members of the Foundation Board. This person supports the executive in all aspects of meetings preparation to include: establishing agendas, coordinating the prompt receipt of meeting deliverables, attending meetings to record minutes, creating reports, conducting research, editorial support, and preparing presentations. The EA provides value-added C-level administrative support that can include, but is not restricted to, scheduling and management of multiple calendars, project management, travel coordination, expense processing, and maintaining corporate file systems. S/he also manages administrative details independently; takes full responsibility for completing the assigned work in a timely manner and to the highest quality. The executive assistant aids/assists on special events as requested and performs other duties as assigned
· A minimum of five years of C- level executive administrative experience.
· Understands organizational documents such as by-laws, strategic and operational plans, budgets and balance sheets to provide the CDO with editing support on executive reports that reference these documents.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and overall computer systems and skills. Experience in using standard office equipment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required, including editing and proofreading to ensure high quality of communication, documentation, and published information to a board and executive audience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment.
· Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Equal Opportunity Employer