Epic HIM Analyst (Identity, Coding, Deficiency Tracking & RO - EHR Transformation Team
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
EHR Transformation Team
Full Time (Exempt)
Application Analyst I, Epic HIM (Identity, Coding, Deficiency Tracking & ROI)
· Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
The Application Analyst is responsible for supporting basic application functions, performing system configuration tasks, resolving problems, and meeting all customer expectations for clinical and/or business applications maintained by the Health Information Technology (HIT) department as well as upgrading and patching clinical and/or business applications.
The Application Analyst serves as the liaison between the end users, technology teams, and support teams. (S)He utilizes application expert knowledge and tools to optimize application(s), develops strategies for change management and system performance improvement. The Analyst collaborates with users and vendors in resolving system problems, participates in planning, building, evaluating, testing, implementing, and documenting new processes, modules, screens, and interfaces for business systems, and guides application users in identifying functional requirements and implementing effective information support systems. The Analyst guides system users in evaluating their processes in order to define, simplify, and automate the activities comprising each process. (S)He recommends automated solutions and leads small projects. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Health Information Systems, or Business Management: equivalent experience may be substituted
· Some HIM Epic Application certification is required
· HIM Epic 2018 Application Certifications (Identity, Deficiency Tracking, ROI & Hospital Coding) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer