Clinical Care Coordinator, LVN, Bilingual - Community Prac Care Mgmt PC
Community Health Innovations
Community Prac Care Mgmt PC
M-F 8AM - 5 PM
Clinical Care Coordinator, LVN
· $32-$35 per hour depending on experience
· Generous Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
· Team Oriented Culture
· Excellent work environment!
The Clinical Care Coordinator supports the Care Managers assigned to community practice sites. Supports and coordinates the levels of care transitions, referrals to the community, arranges transportation, outpatient services and physician visits, assists with pharmacy faxing, follow up calls and schedules follow up visits for patients as assigned. Coordinates health plan case management encounters, follow up calls schedule, program/services. The Clinical Care Coordinator will track patient activity for reports. Assist with medication reconciliation for patients, and other duties as assigned.
· Work with CHI Care Managers in the ongoing improvement, implementation, and evaluation of the Care Management model.
· Prioritize and complete assignments and tasks appropriately as required.
· Collaborate with health care team and involved providers to facilitate and coordinate interventions based on physician's orders and patient/family transition care plans.
· Coordinate referrals and other community resources as assigned.
· Work closely with care team and health plan services to appropriately apply health plan benefits and serves as a resource to the patient and healthcare team.
· Adhere to CHI Administrative and assigned practice standards regarding confidentiality.
· Maintain required documentation for all care management activities.
· Collect required data and develop reports as directed.
· Accurately store and retrieve data according to departmental requirements.
· Incorporate excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills, positive relationship building skills, and critical analysis skills into care management practice.
· Utilize appropriate conflict resolution, assertiveness, negotiation, and collaboration skills in facilitating patient throughout the health care continuum.
· Work independently to accomplish assigned responsibilities.
· Interact in an effective manner with care managers, practice staff, the interdisciplinary health care team, community agencies, patients, and families with diverse opinions, values, and religious and cultural ideals.
· Schedule follow up calls according to type of patient and risk score.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· Professional demeanor with effective and tactful, written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills.
· Ability to articulate clearly and concisely.
· Demonstrate appropriate use of medical language / terminology.
· Ability to self-direct in keeping with departmental and organizational priorities.
· Ability to work autonomously and be directly accountable for assignments.
· Ability to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment.
· Demonstrated skills in time management, listening, problem solving and decision-making, priority setting and work organization.
· Strong computer skills with strong capabilities in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Ability to balance multi-stakeholder goals and objectives.
· Knowledge of general healthcare practices and office workflows.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· LVN licensed in California.
· Valid CA Drivers License.
Community Health Innovations (CHI) is a population health enterprise established to transform healthcare in Monterey County.
CHI is owned by two large healthcare systems -- Montage Health and Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System -- partnering to improve the health and well-being of our communities. This collaboration creates a unique opportunity to positively disrupt the traditional provision of medical care by focusing on wellness and empowering individuals to better manage their health.
We are passionate about improving healthcare value, unburdening clinicians, and inspiring individuals to live their best life.
If you want to make a difference, use your talent to help people live healthier, work with a fun and dynamic team, and change your life -- CHI might be the place.
Equal Opportunity Employer